Stainless Steel Water Sampler?>
Product origin :China
Delivery time :in 7 days after payment
Supply capacity :30 pcs / month
Stainless Steel Water Sampler, 304 Stainless Steel Non-Welding Ocean Rivers Water Collecting Cans, High Quality Upper-Middle-Lower-Top-Surface Sample Pick Device
Supply Stainless Steel Water Sampler Brands, Cheap Lab Water Sampler Price, Buy Water quality sampler Customized
Stainless Steel Water Sampler
Lab Water Sampler belongs to down point sampler. 304 stainless steel. Equipped with latex pipe and water stop clamp. Adopt non - welding rivet fixation technology.
It is suitable for collecting organic matter, grease, microorganism, aquatic organism and acid and alkali corrosive liquid. Especially suitable for collecting seawater and acid-alkali and other corrosive samples. Can take samples at any level precisely
Stainless Steel Water Sampler Capacity: 500 ml, 1000 ml, 2500 ml.
Our company's water sampler belongs to down point sampler. Stainless steel and plexiglass material. It is composed of the sampler main body, two semicircular upper covers with shafts (top displacement port) and bottom valve (bottom inlet port). which are opened and closed by turning upper and lower covers.
When sampling, the water sampler keeps dropping, the valve at the bottom opens under pressure, then the top displacement port is opened, at this time, sample is replaced contant. When the sampler reaches the sampling depth stilly, bottom valve and top cover automatically close to achieve sampling. Any depth of the sample can be taken, and the sampling is accurate.
Method of use：
(1) Before sampling, latex pipe shall be covered on the water outlet, making water stop clamp clamped on the latex pipe, so that the water outlet of the water sampler is closed.
(2) Attach the sampling rope/metal chain firmly to the water sampler.Make the water sampler sink into the reservoir/lake/ocean/container at a uniform rate of no more than 1 m/s.
(3) The sample is injected at the bottom inlet port of the sampler and replaced at the top replacement port. At this time, the obtained sample is the representative sample of this depth.
(4) When the sampler sinks to the required sampling depth and still, the bottom valve and the top cover close automatically;
(5) Slowly lift the sampler, do not touch the bottom sample inlet to avoid sample leakage, take out the sampler and open the water stop clamp, transfer the obtained sample to the sample container, and finish sampling.