Perspex Water Sampler?>
Product origin :China
Delivery time :in 7 days after payment
Supply capacity :30 pcs / month
Perspex Lower Point Inlet Water Sampler, Acrylic Lake, River, Ocean Water Sampling Beaker, Transparent Water All-levels Sample Cans
Discount Plexiglass Water sampler Suppliers, Supply Water Glass Collector Quotes, Buy Water Glass Sample Collector OEM
Perspex Water Sampler
Perspex Water Sampler also named Acrylic Lake Water Sampling Beaker, belongs to the lower point sampler. Made of high strength plexiglass. Equipped with latex pipe and water stop clamp, use bonding technology with a beautiful appearance.Thermometer can be placed inside, after sampling, it is convenient to directly read the temperature indicator of the sample.
It is suitable for collecting aquatic biological samples and phytoplankton in still
water and slow flowing water. Especially suitable for collecting seawater and acid-alkali and other corrosive samples. External weighting metal ring is optional.
Our company's water sampler belongs to down point sampler. Stainless steel and plexiglass material. It is composed of the sampler main body, two semicircular upper covers with shafts (top displacement port) and bottom valve (bottom inlet port). which are opened and closed by turning upper and lower covers.
When sampling, the water sampler keeps dropping, the valve at the bottom opens under pressure, then the top displacement port is opened, at this time, sample is replaced contant. When the sampler reaches the sampling depth stilly, bottom valve and top cover automatically close to achieve sampling. Any depth of the sample can be taken, and the sampling is accurate.
Note: The picture is the concept picture. Ture Water Sampler is colorless transparent plexiglass.
Method of use：
(1) Before sampling, latex pipe shall be covered on the water outlet, making water stop clamp clamped on the latex pipe, so that the water outlet of the water sampler is closed.
(2) Attach the sampling rope/metal chain firmly to the water sampler.Make the water sampler sink into the reservoir/lake/ocean/container at a uniform rate of no more than 1 m/s.
(3) The sample is injected at the bottom inlet port of the sampler and replaced at the top replacement port. At this time, the obtained sample is the representative sample of this depth.
(4) When the sampler sinks to the required sampling depth and still, the bottom valve and the top cover close automatically;
(5) Slowly lift the sampler, do not touch the bottom sample inlet to avoid sample leakage, take out the sampler and open the water stop clamp, transfer the obtained sample to the sample container, and finish sampling.