ASTM D4057 Weighted Sampling Beakers with Cork
Product origin :China
Delivery time :7 Working Days
Supply capacity :1000pcs/month
ASTM D4057 Manual Sampling Bottles, Petroleum Products Weighted Sample Cans, Lab Oil Upper Detachable Sampling Beaker
Weighted Sampler Beaker
It has a weighted unit installed at sampler's bottom, so that it can collect sample in viscous oil tank and sink readily in the liquid to be sampled. The lowering and retrieval wquipment are attached to the sampler in such a manner that a stopper can be opened by means of a sharp jerk. To reduce the difficulty with cleaning the beaker, weighting material installed on sampler by thread, not contact with the sample.
Weighted Beaker Sampler maybe used to obtain spot, running, and all-levels samples. Samples obtained using a weighted beaker requires transfer to an intermediate container, potentially affecting the integrity of the sample.
Detachable and Easy to clean, No welding
|Capacity (ml)||Stainless Steel Weight (Kg)||Stainless Steel Size (mm)||Brass Weight (Kg)||Brass Size (mm)|
1. Before sampling, please operator connect the sampler with ground by anti-static sampling rope to eliminate static electricity.
Removable parts makes sampler being convenient to clean.
2. Slowing down the sampler slowly. sink sampler into oil tank, When sampler arrives designated-position, jerk sampling ropes to open the cork, then sample come into sampler beaker.
According to the length of the anti-static sampling rope, the operator can judge whether have already arrived at sampling depth.
3. Now, operator should rise anti-static rope upward when the sampler is full of liquid. Transfer sample to glass bottles. Carrying it to analysis laboratory. Sampling process is finished.
This series of BQ() Products are conforming to GB/T 4756<Sampling Method for Liquid Petroleum Product>, GB/T 6680<General Practice for Sampling Liquid Chemicals>, ASTM D4057 <Standard Practice for Manual Sampling of Petroleum and Petroleum products> and ISO 3170<Petroleum Liquids-Manual Sampling>.
At room temperature (safe oil product temperature), It is suitable for sampling non-volatile non-toxic and harmless liquid petroleum products at locations such as oil tank, tank car, oil tank car, oil tanker and process pipeline. It is easy to use, safe and durable, No change for oil component.
The liquid petroleum sampling bottle series can be sampled at the bottom, lower, middle, upper, surface, spots, all-levels, composite sample etc. It meets different sampling requires for users.
Material to Choose:
1. The 304 stainless steel material has remarkable corrosion and oxidation resistance, It has a exquisite and durable appearance. Food grade material is suitable for food oil or other petroleum products has no corrosion to SS.
2. The brass sample bottle is not easy to spark, and it is suitable for oil sampling. It not only ensures the personal safety of the operators, but also eliminates the potential safety hazard caused by the spark.
Technology, All Samplers Have No welding:
This series of products adopt stamping and stretching forming and metal tight fitting technology to overcome the problem that welding sampler is easy to leakage oil.
Material: Stainless Steel, Brass
Specifications: 330ml, 500ml, 1000ml