All-Levels Sample Oil Sampler Catchers for Liquid Petroleum Products Tank?>
Product origin :China
Delivery time :7 Working Days
Supply capacity :1000pcs/month
All-Levels Sample Oil Sampler Catchers for Liquid Petroleum Products Tank According to ASTM D4057, ISO 3170
All-Levels A Oil Sampler Catchers
1. Suitable for collecting all levels sample and a dead bottom sample, a spot sample
2. The bottom valve/plunger controls opening and closing
3. Detachable and Easy to clean
4. Sampling at down port
5. When the sampler strikes the bottom of the tank, a plunger assembly opens to get sample. The plunger closes again when the sampler is rised, forming a tight seal.
6. or you can open inlet valve stem by pull the ring with another ropes, like this, you can obtain a spot sample.
|Capacity (ml)||Stainless Steel Weight (Kg)||Stainless Steel Size (mm)||Brass Weight (Kg)||Brass Size (mm)|
A sample obtained by lowering the closed sampling device to the bottom of the outlet suction level, but always above free water, then opening the sampler and raising it at a uniform rate such that it is between 70 and 85 % full when withdrawn from the product. Alternatively, all-levels samples may be taken with samplers designed for filling as they pass downward through the product.
All-Levels A Oil Sampler also named Universal Sampler, Lab Liquid oil Sampler, can be used to obtain spot samples from any levels or depth in tanker. They can also be used to obtain samples from the bottom of a tank or reservoir, to look for water underneath oil or fuel.
1. The Universal sampler has a valve at the bottom, opened by a snatch sampling rope or opened by the protruding leg contacting the bottom of the tanker.
2. In operation, the valve stay closed (and the sampler therefore stays empty) until the sampler reaches the depth at the bottom or which the sample is required. For this reason, Liquid petroleum sampling bottle you can be sure that true samples are obtained, uncontaminated and undiluted by liquid from any other level in the tank or reservoir.
This series of BQ() Products are conforming to GB/T 4756<Sampling Method for Liquid Petroleum Product>, GB/T 6680<General Practice for Sampling Liquid Chemicals>, ASTM D4057 <Standard Practice for Manual Sampling of Petroleum and Petroleum products> and ISO 3170<Petroleum Liquids-Manual Sampling>.
At room temperature (safe oil product temperature), It is suitable for sampling non-volatile non-toxic and harmless liquid petroleum products at locations such as oil tank, tank car, oil tank car, oil tanker and process pipeline. It is easy to use, safe and durable, No change for oil component.
The liquid petroleum sampling bottle series can be sampled at the bottom, lower, middle, upper, surface, spots, all-levels, composite sample etc. It meets different sampling requires for users.
Material to Choose:
1. The 304 stainless steel material has remarkable corrosion and oxidation resistance, It has a exquisite and durable appearance. Food grade material is suitable for food oil or other petroleum products has no corrosion to SS.
2. The brass sample bottle is not easy to spark, and it is suitable for oil sampling. It not only ensures the personal safety of the operators, but also eliminates the potential safety hazard caused by the spark.
Technology, All Samplers Have No welding:
This series of products adopt stamping and stretching forming and metal tight fitting technology to overcome the problem that welding sampler is easy to leakage oil.
Material: Stainless Steel, Brass
Specifications: 330ml, 500ml, 1000ml